This page will be updated regularly with relevant information for all members and visitors.
Last Updated: 27/03/2020 10:55pm
Following the announcement of further restrictions by the Prime Minister on Tuesday night concerning the containment of the COVID-19 virus, Golf NSW can confirm via the Office of Sport – NSW Government, that NSW golf clubs can continue golfing operations, on the condition that spatial/social distancing regulations are adhered to.
This weekend (28/29 March), the Clubhouse will be open from 1 – 4pm, to allow social players to pay via EFTPOS and for toilet access. No social play allowed before 1pm, our weekend competitions will be taking place. Takeaway drinks may be purchased.
Golf carts, pull-carts and hire clubs will not be available going forward.
Next week, clubhouse open hours will be shortened. If the clubhouse is closed when you arrive at the Club, you are asked to please pay via the honesty box and retain your receipt. Clubhouse staff, Board members and greenkeepers will be asking for receipts to be shown upon request.
- If you feel sick, have been diagnosed, are at risk or just feel that it is all a bit too risky – don’t come.
- If you play from a bunker smooth out your mark with your foot – there will be no rakes. Preferred lies in the bunker are available – place the ball.
- Pool noodles have been placed in the base of all cups, meaning the ball will enter the hole but can be removed without the need to touch the cup or flag stick. Do not touch or remove the flags.
- Bubblers may be used to fill up water bottles. Do not drink directly from taps, but you can still fill up your water bottle.
- You are STRONGLY encouraged to practice good hygiene and social distancing practices. Marshalls will be on hand to encourage this.